Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Become (I writed it :] )

I bleed from the fall cause I fell again, why do I bleed? Is it my sin? Who I'm not has me beaten but who I am doesn't lose. Why is this the path I always choose? I want to be free and give all that I got so I have say goodbye to who I am and hello to who I am not,Who i am leaves me broken abandoned and lost but who im not shows great gain at this valuable cost, ill have to say goodbye to family and friends because ill be a new man when this transformation ends, i will kill who i am slowly without pause but this time ill be killing with legitimate cause,i will be reborn and learn how to feel, what God created around me is real, who knows where i am now who knows where ill be, but by his grace ill be set free. we need to discover dear who we really are if we ever want to get anywhere not near but far. im probably just talking to myself again, but here God sits with me holding my hand.My slate is clean my mind anew, but where do i go? what do i do? I have to trust now with all my heart that God will provide me with what i need to start. Baby steps as i was told once as my mentor has said, i hear the words crisp they echo in my head, give him my body my mind my heart and my soul, i realize now only he fills the hole,im physically drained and emotionally spent but yet somehow i feel content, he will provide me with what i need lest i put aside my coquettish greed. get rid of these shackles this balls and chains, let your love pour over me just like the rain. who i was was lost who i am now is found, here i come world im making the rounds,but remember the only way to get where i got, is to leave what i was and become what i was not.

--ZRWR

No comments:

Post a Comment